Nikkea brings to the DONVA team over thirteen years in the early childhood education and care field. Her passion is partnering with families to support them during postpartum and early childhood. For the past seven years she has trained with the department of defense to become among the cream of the crop of early educators. Nikkea believes that children learn so much in their first few years of life and that molding little minds starts long before kindergarten years. As a former preschool teacher Nikkea educated and cared for the children of the soldiers of the United States military. Through her career Nikkea has also developed a compassionate heart for empowering families. She feels that birth/postpartum work is literally a chance to lead with her servant’s heart.
- BA Child Development
- Sleep and Lactation Consultant – Center for Pediatric Sleep Management)
- Birth and Postpartum Doula – Maternity Wise
- 90 Hour Infant and Childcare Certification
Child Development Associate
- CPR/AED Certified (infant and adult)
- Updated and clear background check