Today is the day. After nine wild months of kicks, hiccups, and squirms your baby is ready to make his or her debut. You’re excited, nervous, overjoyed and overwhelmed. But above all, you’re confident in the birth you’ve chosen thanks to the exceptional support and personalized care you’ve received from your team of doulas at Doulas of Northern Virginia.
Doulas of Northern Virginia is committed to providing exceptional labor support by offering you the most qualified, trusted, and professional doulas in Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. When you choose our doulas, you’ll feel confident knowing that you’ll receive compassionate, knowledgeable, judgment-free support of all your choices for your birth and baby. However you decide to give birth, you’ll have encouraging support every step of the way.
Get to know our doulas! This FREE community event is designed to raise awareness of the role of the doula and give you a unique opportunity to meet some of our doulas in a casual and convenient setting. This event is perfect for soon-to-be parents and their birth partners, as well as anyone hoping to learn about how a doula can support families wanting to have a memorable, safe, and empowering birth.
Our pregnancy and birth doula support includes:
- 24/7 on-call labor and birth support from the moment of contract signing.
- Unlimited phone and email access to your doula(s) to ask questions or check in
- Guidance and information on building a birth plan that meets your needs and wishes
- Knowledgeable answers to all your questions regarding pregnancy, birth, and early postpartum
- Discussion of your preferences and wishes to more fully support a positive birth experience
- Collaborative and supportive care with your medical team of choice
- An in-person prenatal visit to continue preparing for birth and building your relationship
- Continuous labor and/or birth support and up to two hours immediately after birth
- Immediate postpartum support and assistance with your baby’s first feed
- An in-home postpartum visit within the first ten days after birth to process your birth with you, provide feeding support, answer any questions that have come up, and connect you with resources if needed
- The entire Doulas of Northern Virginia team cheering you on!
Pregnancy and Birth Doula support services range from $1295 – $1495.
Set up your complimentary consultation and learn more about the incredible support you'll receive by choosing Doulas of Northern Virginia.
MEET Our Pregnancy + Birth Doulas
What our clients are saying
“We are very thankful to have made the decision to invite a doula to support our labor and delivery of our baby boy – best decision for our baby’s birth. We will definitely request their services in the future!”